HELP & SUPPORT
© Afaco 2021. All rights reserved.
Last update : 27/12/2021
Afaco, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
1.1 Site (hereinafter « the site »):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter « the publisher ») :
Afaco SAS with a capital of 7 500 €.
whose head office is located at: 36 BD GENERAL JEAN SIMON 75013 Paris
represented by Moayad Harb, in his capacity as Chairman
registered at the RCS of Paris 824876734
phone number : 01 86 95 94 53
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as the « Host »):
Afaco.fr is hosted by Ionos, whose head office is located 7 PL DE LA GARE 57200 SARREGUEMINES.
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, including sending unsolicited emails.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the editor or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not mean that he accepts the said uses and waives any legal proceedings.
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that may contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you :
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the editor is the subject of a legal or amicable procedure because of your use of the site, he can turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that could result from this procedure.
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Your data is collected by Afaco.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– telephone number
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
36 BD GENERAL JEAN SIMON 75013 Paris .
Or by email, at the address :
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
The personal data collected from users are intended to provide the services of the Platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– Access and use of the Platform by the user;
– Contacting an Afaco sales representative in order to set up a physical meeting;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– Personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, publicly accessible information ;
– when the user allows a third party’s website to access his/her data;
– when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
What is a « cookie »?
A « cookie » or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
Where appropriate, « cookies » from the site editor and/or third party companies may be placed on your terminal with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of « cookies » will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said « cookies ». The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site ;
– Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
– Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Other cookies :
– Drift: Allows direct exchange via a messaging system;
– Linkedin Custom Audience : allows to interact with the audience on Linkedin. – Hotjar : Allows to see the user’s path.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subjected to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.
© Afaco 2021. All rights reserved.